Thursday, May 7, 2009

Big Sister + Baby Brother = LOVE





This week I had a lot to deal with sitting at my desk on my computer. As if getting ready for our FIRST vacation as a family isn't enough work, I had a slight hiccup with my photography business that became far too personal (long story that I may never have the energy to tell). A few mornings ago while I was making a quick trip online, Ruby decided to feed Elvis. She did such a good job I just let her help him finish his breakfast. She is such a wonderful big sister and there is a most amazing love in his eyes for her! Ruby's first name to call (other than Mama and Dada) was Becca...I just know Elvis's will be RUBY (he's already trying to make the R sound). Love to my little loves! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean there is nothing that can describe the feeling we get as moms when we see the love they have for each other in their eyes. I see how Samia and Gamila just love each other and call each other it makes my heart mealt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And it looks like she did REALLY good!!!!

    ReplyDelete