Thursday, February 19, 2009

You gotta be kidding me! An award for MOI? Thanks Kim

The Rules:
1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down you are no longer allowed to feel bad! Remember you are a good mom!

2. Remind yourself you ARE a good mom by listing 7 things that you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or your kids love about you.

3. Send this to 5 other MOMS OF THE YEAR that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note that you have selected them and to include a link to your post that directs people back to the person that nominated you!

My Part:
1. I feel completely horrid whenever I lose my patience! 

2. Seven things:
1. I LOVE it when Ruby randomly says "I love you!"

2. I LOVE it when Elvis smiles at me when I'm not even trying to make him smile. . .like when I'm reading or just talking to someone on the phone.

3. I LOVE it when Ruby copies me . . . it reminds me that it is up to me to teach her how to "be"!

4. I LOVE the way Elvis's breath smells and the way Ruby's hair smells after a bath. 

5. I LOVE it when something suddenly 'clicks' for them. . .like Ruby saying her ABCs one day after months of me worrying I wasn't teaching her the right way or when Elvis started rolling over. 

6. I LOVE Ruby's hugs & kisses AND Elvis's "kisses" and super cuddliness!

7. I LOVE watching Ruby play by herself with Elvis watching her smiling.

3. My nominees: My Mom, Michelle, Nanny, Ami, & Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment