Thanks to Aunt Jenny (Alex's sister) we have super yummy chocolates from Switzerland! She picked them up at the Lindt chocolate factory on her recent trip to Europe. They are fabulous! Alex ate a third of the box last night and Ruby & I had them for dessert today after lunch. There really is nothing like Swiss chocolate. . . hello decadence! I totally thought our newest yummy snack deserved a mention when I saw Ruby put an entire piece in her mouth and say, with mouth full, "it's delicious!"
While putting together my first post for this blog I heard the unmistakable thunder from upstairs that could only be Ruby emptying out her toys onto the floor. Though, this time it was much louder than usual! I tiptoed up the stairs so as not to let on that I was trying to peek in on her only to find . . . NO RUBY??? Toys EVERYWHERE, but where was Ruby? I wasn't all that concerned because she had to be somewhere, we have a gate on their door. So what hiding space was she in? Under the bed? NO. In the closet? NO. In the bathroom? NO. Where was that giggling coming from? AHAH! The tall cabinet next to the changing table! There she was! She hasn't gotten in there since we put it together and there where no shelves & she has NEVER really hidden like that either! It was so cute, she kept going in and out playing with me. That is, she did until I wanted her to go back in so I could take a picture! What a stinker!
Other things of note from today:
1. Ruby talks about her "friends" often, but today she told me that her baby brother is her "best friend".
2. Ruby was super sick yesterday with a runny nose and cough so bad that she vomited 3 times, but today she seems MUCH better. No runny nose (maybe a little congestion), hardly any coughing, and no fever!
3. We've watched Lilo and Stitch for two days running. After we watched it today, Ruby said "AGAIN!"
4. We haven't gotten out of our pajamas yet and it is 3 pm!
5. Tonight is Ruby's Spend the Night Night with Honey and Nana (my mom and sis).